You must be signed in to use the DIY Custom Evaluation tool. When entering length and width measurements, change all measurements of inches into Tenths of Feet Example: 3″= .25, 4″= .33, 5″= .42, 6″= .50, 7″= .58, 8″= .67, 9″= .75 So a boat Loa of 35’10” = 35.83
Complete the information requested below notated with asterisks
1. Enter a Title name for your Custom Eval
* MD Custom Eval Test
2 Select Hull Type
3. Choose US or Metric System; in this example US Standard is used.
4. Enter Specification Data. Here is our example data.
* Loa 35.67 ft/m
* Lwl 32.08 ft/m
* SA 632 ft2/m2
* Boa 19.08 ft/m
5. Use Pounds or Long Tons
This example uses Pounds.
* Displacement 8131 lbs (lbs, Long Ton or kg )
6. Do not enter Bcl or Bh data unless you aresure of the measurement
Beam Centerline Bcl 15.77 ft/m
Beam hull Bh 3.31 ft/m
7. Enter BdCl if known
Bridgedeck Clearance BdCl 20 in
Multihull Type: Catamaran
|Loa||35.67 ft., 10.87 m|
|Lwl||32.08 ft., 9.78 m|
|Boa||19.08 ft., 5.82 m|
|Bcl||15.77 ft., 4.81 m *|
|Bh||3.31 ft., 1.01 m *|
|BdCl||20 in, 50.80 cm|
|Disp.||8131.20 lb. 3.63 LT 3688.25 kg|
|SA||632 sq. ft., 58.71 m2|
|BdCl v. Nom||-4 in, -10 cm|
* If Bh and Bcl had not been known they would have been computed from data entered and our algorithm’s increasing results to 12 computations.
** For an explanation of terms and a description of formulas please see the Technical page for the article entitled Abbreviations, Definitions, Formulas and Terms.
*** Estimated time to do all calculations using a hand-held scientific calculator is 45 mins.